Seven of my early articles always have and always will be special to me.
1. Larry Hagman recalls his days as JR and as Major Nelson
2. Blind Athlete Darryl Green was accidentally killed
3. Tony Award Winng Broadway Star Donna McKechnie and her victory over Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. M*A*S*H star William Mulcahy, who portrayed Father Mulcahy, talked about raising his Autistic Son
5. The Central Park Jogger’s Memories
6. Why The Philadelphia distance Run took place several days after 9/11
7. Pro Wrestling Living Legend Remembers when promoters black balled him because he refused to lose matches